(B)
(C)
(D)
(E)
(F)
*This question is included in , question #

The solution is

Posted: 03/17/2013 14:47
Can someone explain this question? I don't understand it at all- first of all why would people need internal sunscreen? Like for the indoors? And if they mean internal- meaning orally, shouldn't an option be topical vs. internal? I don't understand this...
Image Not Available
Contributor
Posted: 03/17/2013 20:17
Caitlin, sorry, I don't have a better explanation than the one provided in the hint / solution.
Posted: 04/16/2013 12:41
Do they mean topical? Topical cream is, by definition, applied externally. An internal medication would be something like a pill. Tropical makes little sense in the context.
Image Not Available
Contributor
Posted: 04/16/2013 18:42
Guys, I agree that this question can be misleading. Internal can be understood as "indoor" or something to be taken inside your body, i.e., "oral". I will suggest to the app admin to get rid of this practice problem.
Posted: 07/08/2013 03:26
The claim that sunscreen is used in tropical and not polar regions is just wrong. The reflective nature of snow and ice can cause a sunburn just as badly as on a beach near water. This should be topical as that is the opposite of internal.
Posted: 07/08/2013 14:18
Matt, you are right. This question has been removed because it was not well written. It will be reflected in the next update.

You need to be signed in to perform that action.

Sign In