Discussion

The standard potential Eo is related to equilibrium constant K by the following relation:     In a reaction occurring at standard state conditions, if the concentrations of the products are greater than that of the reactants, which of the following is true?  

(A)

K is negative.

(B)...
(C)...
(D)...
(E)...
(F)...
*This question is included in 12. Electrochemistry, question #3

The solution is

Posted: 12/29/2012 13:25
Explanation says the reaction is spontaneous but the a swear says its nonspontaneous
Image Not Available
Contributor
Posted: 12/29/2012 16:30
Amir, we are in touch with the writer to inquire. Thanks for using the app.
Posted: 12/30/2012 12:17
Errata: the writer confirmed that while the text of the explanation is correct, the answer should have been "none of the above". We will correct this typo in the next update. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for pointing out the error.
Posted: 06/19/2013 09:05
I noticed that this was brought to your attention last year with still no correction :( I just bought this app and was planning on purchasing the rest but I am hesitant now after already seeing an error 2 problems in...
Posted: 06/19/2013 10:18
TJ,

Sorry, we overlooked this. We have fixed the error, and submitted a new version to AppStore. It should be available next week.

Thanks for reminding us the problem.

-Arcadia Support Team
Posted: 06/19/2013 11:34
That's great! Regardless, I bought the others as well! :) great App! Thank u
Posted: 06/19/2013 17:28
TJ,

Thanks for continuing to use our product. Your feedback makes the app even better.

Arcadia Support Team

You need to be signed in to perform that action.

Sign In