Discussion

The “technical phenomenon” referred to in the opening line can best be defined as
(A)all of the machinery in use today
(B)...
(C)...
(D)...
(E)...
(F)...
*This question is included in Nova Reading A: Types of Questions and Passages 1, question #3

The solution is

Posted: 10/22/2012 23:33
I am having an issue with this question. As soon as I finished reading the article, as well as the question, I am unable to read letter choices C, D and E. Help?
Posted: 10/22/2012 23:39
Savannah, sorry about your issue. Most issues are resolved by closing your app (press Home button twice, tap 2 secs on the App icon at the bottom, tap the negative sign to close it), and reopening it. In the mean time, please see the choices C, D, and E below:

(C) a way of thinking in modern society
(D) what all machines have in common
(E) None of the answer choices define “technical phenomenon” as it's used in the passage

Let us know if you still have issues, by emailing support@arcadiaprep.com.
Posted: 12/08/2012 12:31
Having trouble understanding the question and questions is there a quicker way to get throughout the reading questions such as read the first and last sentences of each paragraph
Posted: 12/08/2012 17:32
Ted, the advice from most high scorers is not to skim as you suggested. The passages in this app ad deliberately harder than the ones you will encounter on the SAT. The exercises in this app familiarize your brain with the kinds of questions you will encounter in the SAT, but they are more difficult.

You need to be signed in to perform that action.

Sign In