Discussion

The reasoning in the editorialist’s argument is most vulnerable to criticism on the grounds that this argument
(A)utilizes a single type of example for the purpose of justifying a broad generalization
(B)...
(C)...
(D)...
(E)...
(F)...
*This question is included in Free Complete Section: LR-B, June '07 LSAT, question #18

The solution is

Posted: 09/30/2011 18:26
I don't get it.
Posted: 10/02/2011 10:32
This animation contains a pretty long explanation of a pretty knotty problem.

We welcome your feedback.
Posted: 06/18/2014 18:46
I don't get it either. The passage was lengthy and doesn't hint at all towards the answer
Posted: 06/18/2014 23:00
Harris, we made a video clip answering this problem. Please watch the video clip, up this thread.
Posted: 01/15/2015 17:47
This is very confusing!!!!!!
Posted: 02/06/2015 05:35
Sorry my friend wrote this last comment. But to his point, paying license money still doesn’t make these actual LSAT questions. You pay the monopolized Law School standardized test tycoon royalties for profiting off their likeness and using their trademarked test design, name, and all the other intellectual property. So my friend was kind of correct when he was on my phone doing the quiz, you don’t take old test questions you just make up your own and, although I have found most of them very helpful, convoluted ones such as this I seriously doubt came from a former test, and that kind of just acts as a detriment towards the purpose this app and website is meant to achieve, properly preparing people for the LSAT. If you prepare students with questions that are different then what the test makers write, as convoluted and confusing this one is it provides a good example, then your not really properly preparing the people who are paying for your app and services for what you claim to. Regardless, license money to LSAC is irrelevant to what my friend said, pretty sure every LSAT prep course has to pay license money to instruct people on the test, whether or not they use past LSAT questions or their own, simply for use of the trademarked test LSAC monopolized. So the real question here is not whether or not you pay LSAC money because everyone pays LSAC money thats on this page so welcome to the club, the question is: Is or is this not a question from a past test. Did someone not from the group of LSAT test-makers create this question, or did someone from Arcadia come up with it.
Posted: 05/22/2015 17:06
Reply: dude, we pay license money to LSAC.

You need to be signed in to perform that action.

Sign In