Discussion

The evidence cited above from the study of traditional narratives most supports which one of the following statements?
(A)Storytellers routinely borrow themes from other cultures.
(B)...
(C)...
(D)...
(E)...
(F)...
*This question is included in Complete Section: LR-B, Dec. '10 LSAT (PT 62 Sec. 4), question #8

The solution is

Posted: 09/26/2014 08:43
The correct answer seemed wrong bc of the world "all". An argument could be made that that is not accurate bc at no point did the evidence say "all". That is usually the wrong type of answer I have found in other LSAT questions. Not fair in my opinion. Not consistent with LSAT questions of this nature. I bet I'm not the only one who has a problem with this question on these grounds.
Posted: 09/26/2014 08:45
On second thought, first sentence does say "universal aspect" but I still take some issue.
Posted: 09/26/2014 09:29
Ashley, all questions in this app are from past, real LSATs. We can't speak for the fairness of the questions since we didn't write them.

On this particular one, in addition to "universal", the question also cites evidence from a wide array of cultures.

Finally, you have to evaluate other answers too, and none of the other choices are as good as choice C as the best answer.

You need to be signed in to perform that action.

Sign In